What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Completion

Scott Hersha

Well Known Member
I am pleased to announce another RV completion in the Cincinnati area. Delta Captain Mike Sherman flew his newly completed RV-10 today at Lunken Airport in Cincinnati. After years of construction, with help from an understanding and helpful family, Mike is now in Phase 1 with N76MS. I flew chase with my RV4 in circuits above Lunken airport on this beautiful fall day, for initial engine break-in, and flight testing. I’m happy to report that all went well. Nothing major showed up, and he is on his way. Several family members and friends showed up after the flight at the old Lunken terminal to congratulate Mike on this significant accomplishment. Congratulations Mike!!

3E9BBAA7-5503-4A49-BFB4-AB0193521754.jpg

B1E6D49B-214B-4B2E-85F1-50E0C4CA3BF8.jpg

Phase 1 Begins!

Thanks for the write up Scott, not to mention all the help and advice. . Of the thousands of flight I have flown in the last 4 decades, today’s will always be the most memorable. Just a week shy of a 4 year build.... I can’t wait to take it up again!

Congratulations!

Excellent news! It is always great hearing about a completion and successful test flight. I look forward to reading more about your experience with Phase I.

Thanks for the write up Scott, not to mention all the help and advice. . Of the thousands of flight I have flown in the last 4 decades, today’s will always be the most memorable. Just a week shy of a 4 year build.... I can’t wait to take it up again!

Congratulations! Fun day, but if you tryyyy and remember the first moments after you passed your upgrade , I know NOTHING surpasses that. Including birth of a child 🤣

Back