What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GRT Servo Harness

Howdy everyone. I am getting ready to buy my roll autopilot servo

From where??

If from GRT, they may supply the harness with the servo.

All the peripheral accessories I have gotten direct from GRT came with needed wiring------ARINC, GPS, Magnetometer, Manifold pressure, etc.

Last edited:
I just bought Autopilot servos from GRT and was happy with the service as usual. Came with the wiring harnesses and I got their universal servo mount but they have specific mounts for various models of the RV. Take a look at their website or give them a call! They have a discount deal on Autopilot servos for various air shows even though most were cancelled. I got $100 off for a Sun & Fun deal with my purchase.

http://grtavionics.com/

Thanks guys. I emailed GRT to see if I can still get the show discount on the servo but have not received a reply. So I looked around and see ACS has the servo for $20.00 less than the advertised price at GRT and free shipping. There is where I saw the wire harness as noted in my original post and wondered what it was.

I will call GRT directly and have them set me straight.

Servo harness

You could make this harness in about 10 mins if you have the wires, crimpers, d-subs, connectors, etc. Not trying to take anything away from the convenience of having the raw materials with the right color cables, but don't let this slow you down.

When I ordered my harnesses from GRT I asked for an extra 6 feet on each one, which I found useful. I ended up replacing their d-sub pins for machined pins, but it was nice to have enough of the right color wire.

Back