What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Help request in Jax, Fl area

dclaffey

After a 2 year hiatus I am now moved and in my new home and ready to start back at building. When I started I thought I was doing a decent job, but now that I am older and wiser I am looking at some of these rivets and I am a little concerned. Looking for any tech counselors in the area or anyone building a 14 that wouldn't mind coming by and taking a look along with giving some knowledge. In Eagle Harbor. Drinks/lunch on me.

EAA 1379

at Haller Airpark has lots of experienced and knowledgeable builders. Joe Tierney is a tech counselor, A&P, and RV-7 builder. Pat Lee also built a 7. Quite a few of us live very near Eagle Harbor. Email eaa1379president”at”gmail.com with what you’re looking for and I am sure someone will be glad to assist. Welcome!

+1 on EAA1379

I add my hearty agreement to Con’s post. The wealth of experience and knowledge present on this field is amazing. We just had our September monthly meeting this past Saturday, but there is no need to wait for the next one. You will be welcomed with open arms!

I'm about halfway through my RV-14 build. I live in Eagle Harbor but recently moved the build to a hangar at Haller Air Park. Heartily endorse the above comments. The EAA Chapter and Joe Tierney are both excellent. If I can help in any way, please let me know. See PM.

Back