What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

You know you're in SoCal when...

Out west you need a fuel cart to take gas to your car from the airport rather than the other way around...haha

I get 100LL at Sherman (KSWI) any time I can. $3.65/gal. Of course I filled up my truck yesterday at Kroger for $1.83 (with my discount points).

Mercy Me

Out west you need a fuel cart to take gas to your car from the airport rather than the other way around...haha

I get 100LL at Sherman (KSWI) any time I can. $3.65/gal. Of course I filled up my truck yesterday at Kroger for $1.83 (with my discount points).

Please have mercy on those of us who live in a state that thinks a special gasoline is needed and we are all rich so price is not important.
I am so glad avgas is the same throughout the nation.

Please have mercy on those of us who live in a state that thinks a special gasoline is needed and we are all rich so price is not important.
I am so glad avgas is the same throughout the nation.

I am from California, but left before the big gas price hikes. I am planning a trip back in the RV around Christmas, probably keep the plane at Fullerton due to cost, but SNA would be much more convenient. Avgas prices aren't too much worse out their compared to Texas. At my home airport (T31), it is $4.69 with the tenant discount (4.99 without). Sherman is a <10min flight away and is only $3.65, so I just make it a regular stop. Fullerton is showing 4.95 right now.

Back