What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thank You MacCool!!

WWhunter

Just wanted to give out a public Thank You to MacCool for spending the time today to let me look over his 9A. Ask questions, and try it on for size. Went up for a flight and it was my first time in an RV. Impressive aircraft although quite different view that what I normally fly/flew, which have been all high wing types on bush wheels, floats, or my standard old 172.

Performance was great, control were firm and quite stable.

Beautifully constructed plane!

Thank you again sir!! It was a pleasure.

It was one of those Minnesota Bonus Days. 70 degrees in November with light winds and crystal clear skies. I got a lot of flying done, got my G5 re-pinned and back online, and spent the rest of a beautiful day talking and flying aviation. Great to meet you, WW. I hope you're successful in this next evolution of your flying career. Let me know if there's any way I can help. I don't know much, but I know some people that know a lot.

Glad you liked the 9 Keith. Airplane hard to beat. Order your empennage kit and start pounding those rivets. You will never regret...

Back