What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Air Conditioning

I am new to the RV world, and am buying an RV-10 this week. I am interested in installing (or having one installed by someone other than me) an air conditioning system. Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, on a good system to consider? My new aircraft does not have an interior finish/trim package so I am not very limited when it comes to interior modification. My thoughts were to pick a trim package that comes with ducts, vents, and gaspers that will support the system while finishing out the inside of the plane at the same time. I am open to suggestions. Thank you

Bill @ AirFlow

Plus 1 for Bill and his network of installers. Helped me get mine installed correctly last fall.

Hi Charlie,
South Florida Sport Aviation will be glad to show you our system.
Our system has a digital temperature control panel, recirculation, and all the system comes ready to install, including the harnesses and hoses. It was developed to be installed on any RV-10, even if your airplane is already flying.
The kit was developed to be installed by the builder, but if you don't want to go through the process, we do offer installation services.
Give us a call.
Eliane 561-4549201

[ed. And SFSA supports VansAirForce.net by being an advertiser!! v/r,dr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back