What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12iS Pics from Van Cave Visit (5/14/19)

DeltaRomeo

doug reeves: unfluencer
Staff member
I'd like to thank Greg for visiting yesterday evening and today!

About 15 people showed from start to finish, Greg gave a ride, tacos were consumed and pics taken.

Greg is on his way to CO as I type this.

Some pics from the day.

fullsizeoutput_6cd-XL.jpg

fullsizeoutput_6cb-XL.jpg

fullsizeoutput_6cc-XL.jpg

fullsizeoutput_6ce-XL.jpg

fullsizeoutput_6cf-XL.jpg

fullsizeoutput_6d0-XL.jpg

Bigger versions and some more pics:
https://dougreeves.smugmug.com/RV-12iSVisitsVanCave/

v/r,
dr

Last edited:
Amazing Time

Truly an amazing couple days! "Staff" hats off to Greg for my first ride in an RV-12, showing me around the plane and answering all my quirky questions, what an amazing representative to have out showing off the -12!

Doug, thanks again for the invite and hosting everyone, enjoyed all of the stories, meeting new friends and keeping us cool :D!

Definitely one of my most memorable days of flying, now back to building the -12, gotta get this thing flying!

Brandon

I was also lucky enough to attend. It was really fun to see the 12 and talk to everyone. Greg was awesome. We were able to discus the market, building, training, and government relations. Not sure what Greg's background is, but I'm glad he's at Vans and using his skill set to help our passion.

Visiting with Jay and Carroll Pratt was a lot of fun too. Obviously, hats off to Doug for hosting.

Can't wait to see Brandon's 12

Hoody

Nice! I think this might be the best image.
Looking mighty happy with that CQ1 headset.

Screen%20Shot%202019-05-14%20at%203.56.34%20PM-L.png

Ok, maybe he is just enjoying that shiny new RV12.

Back