What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

N99PZ enters a new life.

zilik

VAF Moderator
It is with a sad heart that I inform the world that N99PZ has been sold. 20 years of flying adventures and fun surround that airplane. For 25 years she was a part of my life as the build started in Feb of 1995.

N99PZ went to an enthusiastic buyer with many plans for her. When we did the "Buyers Test Flight" the grin was there. She wants to be flown and the new buyer has put 5 hours on her in two days. N99PZ likes this. Flying is what she was built for and I was not flying her enough.

The new owner and his 17 year old son are both pilots. They plan on taking N99PZ on many memorable adventures as I and my wife did. A new chapter has opened for N99PZ.

I am so Happy for her

Safe flights, N99PZ

It is with a sad heart that I inform the world that N99PZ has been sold. 20 years of flying adventures and fun surround that airplane. For 25 years she was a part of my life as the build started in Feb of 1995.

N99PZ went to an enthusiastic buyer with many plans for her. When we did the "Buyers Test Flight" the grin was there. She wants to be flown and the new buyer has put 5 hours on her in two days. N99PZ likes this. Flying is what she was built for and I was not flying her enough.

The new owner and his 17 year old son are both pilots. They plan on taking N99PZ on many memorable adventures as I and my wife did. A new chapter has opened for N99PZ.

I am so Happy for her

Safe flights, N99PZ

We hope to see 9PZ and her builder again soon I hope... Sad to hear, but turn the page and carry on.

Where is her new home Gary?

Vlad,

PZ has always been at KFTG or now known as KCFO. She's still here although in a different hangar. The new owner has put more hours on her in the last couple of days than I did in the past year.

Best of luck Gary. Always enjoyed our visits, usually at Greeley.
I will watch for 99PZ around the Denver area.

New owner is very happy, loves his new RV. I happened to meet him while visiting another RV7 friend at KCFO this past Sun.

The new owner and son are currently flying through the southwest and send me pictures of every fuel stop.

N99PZ is now flying the panhandle of Florida. I just received a text she has landed in Panama City. She was built to fly and the new owners are flying her. I could not be more happy.

N99PZ is now flying the panhandle of Florida. I just received a text she has landed in Panama City. She was built to fly and the new owners are flying her. I could not be more happy.
I see they are in Milton Florida. I will be doing a round trip to Milton, FL (2R4) from St. Augustine, FL (KSGJ) on Tuesday. If they need any help or recommendations about the North Florida area, have them contact me.

:cool:

Back