What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New style RV10 Jackpoints

Avengerboss

Well Known Member
We now have the new style RV10 Jackpoints that fit almost all brake systems
( not sure on the Beringer brakes)on your 10 and doesn't interfere with any wheel pants , easy to install and a blessing for basic wheel and brake work. No more wing jacks needed when doing your conditionals and need to repack those bearings or God forbid the flat tire.
Get them while we have some in stock from FlyBoy Accessories or us.

Those look nice. Might plan on installing those at my condition inspection. Looks like per your pictures they'll work with Matcos.

+1

They ARE nice...just bought a set for my -10 with MATCO brakes. Installation was a breeze. Bought the HF screw jack, too, which also works great.

I ordered an extra arm, just to have, or if I need to jack both sides at once...

I installed the new style Jackpoints this week on my RV-10 with Beringer brakes. No issues, just had to order 4 AN4-21A bolts and added an extra washer under the supplied spacer. Very easy and no interference at all. The bolts can still be installed from the outboard side of the axle bracket and the lifting arm clears the nuts on the inside. Very nice product!

Tim

RV10 jack points with Beringer wheels

Thanks For the post Tim and your input for the install with Beringer wheels. I will make the corrections on the instructions and supply the AN4-21a bolts and washer to add to the spacer. But PLEASE specify when ordering if your installing on the Beringer wheels.

I’m glad ya all enjoy our product..

Back