What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First RV-10 project in Chile

kokerv10

I'm New Here
Dear friends I wanted to show the first Rv 10 project in chile.
we did the work shop based on a 40 feet container.
we are building the vertical stabilizer and the rudder.
We hope many tips for having a successful home built aircraft
thanks

2pyug7b.jpg

affwhw.jpg

2comqac.jpg

vercdi.jpg

nltooz.jpg

opcpqw.jpg

2jfx8xg.jpg

2qcm3v6.jpg

2mxnx95.jpg

Welcome to VAF!

Jorge, welcome to VAF:D

I like the shop idea, good use of the space for sure.

Yes you can! its all about utilizing your space. It does get alittle tight in there width wise, but in your case the length makes up for it.
Tom

And they are thinking in advance, if for any reason the wife said your RV or me, they have beds on the shop:D

Funny, and true!

Nice Shop guys, looking forward to seeing your progress. It looks like you have access to steel. That should come in handy. By comparison aluminum works like hard butter.

Keep us posted (with pictures)!

Felicidades Jorge!!

Aunque me encuentre en Mexico, no dudes en contactarme en lo que te pueda ayudar.

Siguele echando ganas!

Saludos!

Congrats!

on the start of your RV10 build. You have done a good job getting organized in your shop. I like the setup and think that it's possible to build in there (at least the empennage) without problems. When you get to the wings, you will need a stand and will have to build vertical (which you do for most of it anyway). Fuselage and canopy top will be a challenge, but could be ordered as QB. Keep up the good work. Your Vertical Stabilizer looks nice.

Very nice

Welcome to VAF. One of these days we hope to see your workshop and project in person. Good luck!

Back