What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ferry Pilot needed for RV-3B

+1 for Chris Kleen

Chris Kleen flew my -3B from Philadelphia to San Francisco a few months ago. You can find him here on the forums.

Rv6 pilot in Madison, WI

Hi, my name is Derek, I am a young commercial pilot looking for time and would love to ferry your airplane for you. I have 90 hours in my dad's RV6, most of that time flying to and from Indiana and Illinois. If you would like to talk more please contact me via email.

Thanks
Derek

David,

I would love the opportunity to ferry your aircraft. My name is Ryan and I have been a forum member for a year or so now. Current CFI with approximately 100 hours tailwheel, 75% being in an rv8. 650TT. Feel free to message or email me if you are interested!

[email protected]

Ryan Muth

Insurance

Just to give a heads up, my insurance will require you to have time in type RV-3.

Just to give a heads up, my insurance will require you to have time in type RV-3.

Really? Not just time in RV? That's odd. When I bought my -6 they happily accepted any RV time... Even A models (I had lots of tailwheel time though).

If I hadn't already used up most of my vacation time this year i'd be interested... :)

Would love to help but I am tied up for the next 3-weeks.

Commercial / 2nd class medical and over 2,500 RV Tail wheel hours, A&P, DAR, RV builder / owner / flyer and instrument current.

If you cannot find anyone else and can wait till early October, drop me a line.

I'd love to...but won't even pretend to have the time right now.... too bad - sounds like fun!

Hi David

Currently an RV1 driver with 150 hrs TW time in the RV7 I built along with 35 hrs in the RV1. I am a commercial MEI pilot with approx. 2500 hrs PIC and ferried the RV1 from Oregon to Georgia this summer. You can call me at 678dash77zero,one 33 one my cell.

Back