What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans front desk time occupier: Which RV chooser

greghughespdx

Well Known Member
Advertiser
For those close enough to the Vans factory to take advantage of will-call for parts and whatnot, they have several things you can do while waiting up front, such as playing with the Skyview touch or blinding yourself with the display LED lighting. I was over there a few days ago picking up some -8 and -12 parts and feeling lucky that I can just run over and grab what I need in a pinch.

They also have something to help out those of us who just can't make the decision which RV to build (next). Stop in sometime, give this thing a whirl, and order your kit on the spot! (click for the video)

And if you want to set up your friend, partner, wife...flip over all magnets but "your" choice to reverse polarities and give it a swing to "choose" the right one. Maybe a ten...:)

LOL. That is awesome. Now we need one to solve the other two dilemmas - prime/not prime and slider/tip-up.

Not quite right...

For those close enough to the Vans factory to take advantage of will-call for parts and whatnot, they have several things you can do while waiting up front, such as playing with the Skyview touch or blinding yourself with the display LED lighting. I was over there a few days ago picking up some -8 and -12 parts and feeling lucky that I can just run over and grab what I need in a pinch.

They also have something to help out those of us who just can't make the decision which RV to build (next). Stop in sometime, give this thing a whirl, and order your kit on the spot! (click for the video)

Greg, your selector only one thing wrong, it's missing the two best RV's ever,
The RV3 and RV4...and even more rebellious, the Harmon Rocket. I should know, I've owned all three! :)

V/R
Smokey

Back