What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking to Hire an A&P full time for RV-12 Fleet in AZ.

adamrafael

I'm New Here
Flight school that will be using RV-12 aircraft in Phoenix Area. We are looking for a full time A&P to keep the aircraft safe and in tip top shape. Must have Rotax experience and prefer Vans experience. Looking for someone who can start soon. Please send me a private message.

Currently 2, we are ordering another right now for delivery in January, and will continue to add more and more over the next few years.

Hiring your own mechanic is a good idea and I wish you luck in doing so.

I’ve got to ask: you’re ordering another RV-12 “right now for delivery in January.” How did you accomplish that? When I last inquired (in the Spring of 2019) about RV-12 delivery times, Van’s sales department told me it would be a year and a half!

Lead time vans

My business partner just asked recently about delivery of vans RV 12 SLSA and he was told January. Maybe they have got caught up since he checked.

Haha.. I just spoke to Van's myself yesterday by email. They have been closed due to the fires. They said delivery is now February.

Back