What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

dimensions for torque plates

IowaRV9Dreamer

Well Known Member
Does anyone have a drawing or CAD file of the Lycoming Torque Plate, or anything equivalent? I think the Lycoming part is ST-222.

If you have one, how about putting it on a scanner with a metal ruler?

Thanks,

dave

Send me an offline email address where I can attach something in reply and I'll send you a tracing I made at the Lycoming engine school.

As a side note, what I use are the flanges cut off unservicable cylinders - note to whoever has to cut them - very hard metal.

Dan

Torque plates available

Hi All
After developing plates with Paul Dye he encouraged me to make them available to RV builders or engine builders at a modest price. If someone is interested send me a PM

Hi All
After developing plates with Paul Dye he encouraged me to make them available to RV builders or engine builders at a modest price. If someone is interested send me a PM

The plates Dayton made are first rate,and if you look at what Lycoming charges for them (ACS sells them - look them up, but don;t hit your head on the floor when you faint), you'll beat a path to Dayton's door!

Paul

Back