Good Afternoon All,
I have found a potential land tract of interest. It is a 50 Acre Tract for sale with a North South orientation. It is located just south of Highway 290 and a few miles EAST of Dripping Springs. If you know where the new Headwaters Community is, this is just on the south side of HWY 290 from that neighborhood in the "Hays Country Acres" vicinity.
Highlights of this potential property:
- ~50 Acres
- North/South Orientation almost 3000' (~325' width on North end)
- Topography appear to have gentle elevation change (North to South elevation change needs to be verified)
- Potential High Voltage utilities traversing the property to be verified. If this exists the expense to move this, if even possible, may be a deal killer. Visual inspection required. I will try to get eyes on it soon.
- Existing structures can be torn down (land value only) if necessary. ~2500' available if avoiding existing structures.
- Newly listed this past week at $2.6M + (Ag Exemption Tax Rollback TBC)
- Currently has an agricultural tax exemption with 5 year "rollback" likely if ag purposes are remove. Ag Rollbox appears it would have a $250k property tax impact based on back of the napkin calc (to be verified).
Attached is an overview with approximate boundaries of the property drawn. I am a licensed broker and have access to the posted survey but I can not share it here on a public forum. As such, I have drawn in the subject using Google Earth. I can share the survey with individual interested parties if you would like to see the survey.
Overview of Site Location
Approximate Site Dimensions
Let me know what you gentleman think (good or bad).