What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Maybe a 14?

schaplerrh

Well Known Member
Sponsor
I love my 7 but for some reason I woke up this morning thinking maybe I should "move up" to a 14. I don't want to build and don't know if buying is currently a practical option, so would like to hear from 14 owners who might consider selling. I'm and old tail dragger pilot so only interested in 14, not 14A. Robert

I love my 7 but for some reason I woke up this morning thinking maybe I should "move up" to a 14. I don't want to build and don't know if buying is currently a practical option, so would like to hear from 14 owners who might consider selling. I'm and old tail dragger pilot so only interested in 14, not 14A. Robert

At Oshkosh 2018, I was told by someone from Van?s that, of the 64 flying RV-14?s at that time, ?fewer than 10%? were tail draggers. It will probably be faster to build one than to wait for one to hit the market. A tricycle may come up more often, including one that was listed for sale last summer while I was at Oshkosh.

Of course, since you are already flying an RV, you can afford to be patient and wait for one to pop up. I have an Arrow, so I?m building my 14. :)

Back