What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Empennage Arrived!!!

Carlpretzel

Patron
It's official Empennage Kit #140160 arrived yesterday. No problems with the crate. Hopefully I can start my inventory this week! Vans did a wonderful job packaging all of the parts. I took most of the out of the crate due to the weight. Then dragged the crate into my crawlspace from ****. The plans are first rate. I'm so exciting!

Congrats and have fun. Looking forward to following your progress. You know where to post if you have questions...:)

Enjoy. Mine arrived a month ago or so, along with the wings which I started first. I am very impressed with the detail of the plans. Keep us posted on your progress and please do post questions, we all learn from them.

Awesome!!

It's official Empennage Kit #140160 arrived yesterday. No problems with the crate. Hopefully I can start my inventory this week! Vans did a wonderful job packaging all of the parts. I took most of the out of the crate due to the weight. Then dragged the crate into my crawlspace from ****. The plans are first rate. I'm so exciting!

Carl......a big congratulations:D. Enjoy the adventure!!! YOL BOLSON!

....and the guy that nailed the box together is blind, IIRC....does it by feel.

Pierre.....i believe he retired from Vans a while ago......what an inspiration he is though:)

Another empennage arrives ...

... in Granbury, TX at 0TX1.

After lots of research and thousands of questions to my neighbors, friends, and veteran builders, I test flew the RV-14A at Sun-n-Fun and then ordered the empennage kit. On Friday, May 2 #140136 arrived in great condition. Unpacking, inventorying and cataloging is underway! What exciting fun!

... in Granbury, TX at 0TX1.

After lots of research and thousands of questions to my neighbors, friends, and veteran builders, I test flew the RV-14A at Sun-n-Fun and then ordered the empennage kit. On Friday, May 2 #140136 arrived in great condition. Unpacking, inventorying and cataloging is underway! What exciting fun!

Congratulations! Have fun and yell when you have questions.

Back