What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Share Your Aviation Apps - Here's Mine

azflyer21

Well Known Member
uda88f1h-h0VKb90lFnQ5vgxVVicroSnqfGHnjFwC8XgIIIumv-8fboWpJ89fT_AIoqYIDWtKl8A727GT-d1DAgPQKPBtd5-zLno1INL50iZjPBqgFNG54XJJjLFdAZzBkrVU8kgNJaRj24kryU4PtEgn4Zt130RHrrIB71L2h9YNZ5ZUPiX8wbNCSrpfXeqrSAtEgsLZZQQxZofkABbOK-XgMh6NTGo42OgvcuoGh6lks-7Y0aB6R-WPhMQFjK6NJuI-478RAmx2IQ1tcl2lpV3DQfleTPT-7ew3ZeUn0HxNbXfSY24FxFvQHzs-JPXfcAGy4QpKDIRYcVhiYhlEzuFVhj8GKnc6-BJKGIgQ0NoZB97f_ie8GtDpyD4vZmzXJ-7-OSeclNl-tf-6u1lQZTHL-LKYMaf12mUV0K_BFPKn3oTYDhlZWskRyJH5mmhEIWLhC3NN6tZQ_s1TEmZ-PPQO_Nh5Hn-H9_AMHkUxQkOXGWg5k1LeWZEhxOXb8ezuHYDRj5chwA2qUIGxBSxuinirAa7cY_ye65bHHZLZDQhN3ejNvaMouqlkNVh7NQC322pafX_8Ep_2B_vY8SggeXNaATnnUvWjldS7KR1XMH4bxBt5ynzbAyggVFxHFKDevfNB--R8ZiYTbbe4_QkpBOBBN1BERhLDdwcSW-0429XiS0qfJKVHDe40u19Bg=w323-h423-no

403. That?s an error.

We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That?s all we know.

AirportMap - Best way I have found to locate an airport at a given destination.

SocialFlight - Good way to find places to fly or things to do.

Flightradar - For tracking where my kids are flying/when they will be home

FlighAware - Same as above, but includes some 978mhz flights.

The Moon - Helps me plan flights based on moon visibility. - I like to have some moon light if I am flying at night to help me see and avoid clouds.

FlashPass - for easealy filing customs clearance for international flights (Canada, the Bahamas, Mexico)

ForeFlight - Cant Fly without it, even locally so I can check TRF's without a 15 minute phone call to Flight Services.

Weather - I use the standard Apple weather app to predict weather for upcoming flights.

SkyVector.com - online flight planning
Fltplan.com/Fltplan Go - online flight planning, filing, Android EFB, all free

I saw windy.com on Pilots Workshop. It is a very complete weather guide that uses four weather engines that you can compare against one another. The platform will go out 7 days and has a slider bar that you can adjust and see the changes in real time on the screen. Very intuitive.

Back