What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

CP214 Squeezer

felixflyer

I'm New Here
Hi

I have an alligator type Chicago CP214 rivet squeezer. When I connect the air it escapes out the back and the jaws stay closed.

I would like to try and rebuild it. Does anyone know where I can buy gaskets and seals for these? Also is there a manual or exploded diagram anywhere?

Regards

Last edited:
I had the same idea with a C type squeezer a few years ago. I never did find a source for parts but there were some diagrams out on the googlewebs as I recall.

I ultimately sent mine to Bob Avery at avery tools. At the time, before he retired and closed the business, he would refurb squeezers for very reasonable cost. I know he's still dabling a little in retirement in fabricating some tools etc, don't know if squeezer refurb is one of those things or not.

I suspect that shipping back and forth to the UK is probably worth more than the value of your squeezer but I am interested in answer to the question you ask in case I need service again some day...

Joe Krzyzewski at Atlantic Air Tool is the man.

He has looked at the photo of my squeezer and is sending me all I need to rebuild. Couldn't have asked for a better response.

If I was in the USA I would be sending it to him to rebuild as he certainly knows his stuff. Due to the postage from/to the UK I am going to do it myself but Joe is sending me everything I need.

Regards

Back