What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Garmin GTN 625 and GTX345 problem

Rodney

Howdy,

I have a GTX345 that I have linked to my GTN625.
The installation manual tells me that if I link the two units, I will not get a Bluetooth setup on the GTX345.

True to its word, I don’t have a Bluetooth option on the GTX.

Question is: is there another way to get the ADSB in on my iPad ForeFlight app without disconnecting the GTX from the GTN?

Thanks

Howdy,

I have a GTX345 that I have linked to my GTN625.
The installation manual tells me that if I link the two units, I will not get a Bluetooth setup on the GTX345.

True to its word, I don’t have a Bluetooth option on the GTX.

Question is: is there another way to get the ADSB in on my iPad ForeFlight app without disconnecting the GTX from the GTN?

Thanks

You could buy a Sentry, or a SkySensor. But if you don't want to buy another component, you'll have to defer to a Garmin expert to see if there might be something for you...

I have a GTN650 and GTX345 hooked together and I get bluetooth to my Foreflight just fine. The bluetooth is coming from the GTX345. My guess is something in the settings? Maybe someone with specific info can help you out here. I don't think there's a difference between the 625 and 650 in that regard.

I used this video to get my stuff working.

Back