What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

POH/Checklist Examples?

Snoho3

Well Known Member
Greetings,

I'm wondering if anyone with a -9A or similar out there is willing to share their POH and Checklists. I'm finally at the end of the build process and am now assembling the various paperwork...

My engine is a 0-320, and the aircraft is a -9A tip-up, but anything close works.

I did find a few good examples on this forum but would appreciate seeing a few others. And I do recognize that I will ultimately be creating my own - but seeing other examples would be helpful as well.

If you are reluctant to share to the broader audience here, feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

I'm wondering if anyone with a -9A or similar out there is willing to share their POH and Checklists. I'm finally at the end of the build process and am now assembling the various paperwork...

My engine is a 0-320, and the aircraft is a -9A tip-up, but anything close works.

I did find a few good examples on this forum but would appreciate seeing a few others. And I do recognize that I will ultimately be creating my own - but seeing other examples would be helpful as well.

If you are reluctant to share to the broader audience here, feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance.

https://vansairforce.net/poh.htm

I'll PM you a Dropbox link to the checklists that I have worked up. Little bit of a work still in progress. Still tinkering with power settings.

Back