What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

LED landing/taxi lights

Breezy

Well Known Member
Looking for options for PAR36 LED bulbs.
My experience with cheap end bulbs is the RF can overpower the COMM receivers.

What bulbs are other using with satisfactory performance?

Thanks.

Last edited:
If you'd rather fly (or more importantly, land) with lights designed specifically for your RV and not your John Deere, we have a range of lights to suit.

Our most popular light is the Combo light, designed with one light that is separately aimed and powered so that you can still see where you're going when the tail gets on the ground.
At 1200 lumens per spotlight, each one of our individual spotlights is essentially as bright as the ones mentioned above, so the Combo light is four times as bright.
Our highly efficient collimating lenses are designed to throw that light as far forward as possible, so you'll see the numbers from further out.

By design our lights do not generate any electrical noise. We haven't suppressed the noise; they didn't make any to begin with.

Bruce,
If you want a pair of BRIGHT tractor lights, see me. I have two I’ll give you - just don’t turn on your radio....... if you want an even brighter PAR36 that is guaranteed to be quiet, then check with me also, and search:

https://aeroleds.com/?utm_content=a...dXbTlXItw1JVxT7bWCF3GiY7QNgw5Ll0aAqbFEALw_wcB

I have them, and so does Greg. I’ve talked with these folks, and used their products on my last two birds, and they are good at a good price.

Flyleds are awesome!

Did the swap from stock halogen bulbs to 4 Flyled spots this summer, two in each wingtip. Tonight was actually the night I took the -7 up to regain my night currency. The Flyleds were fantastic! I felt very comfortable landing whereas before I would not even dare try and fly at night in this bird.

Thanks Paul for a great product and service, and yes...no radio interference.

Last edited:
Before Paul had his landing lights, I got the Baja Sport. They are dead silent, electrically.

Gotta be FlyLeds

I replaced my standard halogens with the FlyLeds Combo and they are fantastic. They are so bright the question has been asked many times from the ground.."what the f... is that on finals??" :D

They also mean I can open my eyes when night flying, cos it was soo scary before ;)

I can highly recommend the FlyLEDs options, VERY much an improvement over stock and super quick service from Paul at a great price

Back