What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hurricane Season Again

Ed_Wischmeyer

Well Known Member
Tropical Storm (for now) Isaias is threatening to march up the east coast of Florida and then possibly off shore along the East Coast, past Georgia and the Carolinas, but of course, these storms are difficult to forecast. Yesterday, I believe, it was forecast to march up the west coast of Florida.

Those with RVs tied down may likely be looking to get out of the storm's way, complicated by the virus, as are so many things these days. Those of us with hangars may choose to ride it out if the storm doesn't intensify.

But in either case, the good advice in the local news was to stock up now and avoid the rush. At my house, the water supply has never failed in a storm but the electricity is flaky...

Yep, already had the first hurricane in South Texas, hit about 50 miles south of me. I going to fly down to Port Mansfield (T05), closest airport to where it hit, and take a look this morning.

Central NC hide-out

Time to revisit the hurricane relocation threads..as always, I can host in central NC at 8A7.

Back