What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

How do I get out of set ? EIS

mark manda

Well Known Member
Hi,

I haven't been flying much, can't remember much. I can't get back to normal view after pressing two buttons and raising my fuel levels manually. On my GRT

Thanks for any input.

Mark

Last edited:
Press and hold the right button until the unit cycles through and the initial screen displays.

Funny, I had to look it up again this Spring. Must be old age!

Jim Butcher

If all you are doing is wanting to change the fuel level after filling the tanks, press and hold the right and left button simultaneously. That will take you to the fuel level page. Across the bottom you'll then see Up, Down and Next. Use the up/down buttons to set the fuel level to where you want it to be, then press Next and you'll return to your home page.

Thanks Lars? I?ll do that? I thought I could hold down a certain combo and they would default to my full numbers.

To set the EIS fuel to your full setting

From page 6 of the Rev P EIS manual, section 3.2:

2. If the instrument includes the fuel flow option, review or update the fuel quantity setting as necessary. (Pressing the outer two buttons of the EIS will bring up the fuel quantity set page. While on this page, pressing the "UP" and "DOWN" (left and center buttons) will set the fuel quantity to whatever you have entered on the "MAX Fuel" setting on the configuration set pages.)

So press the outer two buttons then the left and center buttons and your fuel is set to your full setting. I think you will need to press another button to return to the default screen, but I've forgotten that bit.

-jim

Back