What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Questions about Price on a RV7A

CharliePeter

Would someone be able to help me regarding price? I have the chance to buy a very nice spec'd RV and would like to get an idea if I'm over paying for it or not.

I don't want to post the particulars here (owner is on VAF and I don't want to offend him!).

If anyone can help I'd appreciate a PM and I will explain particulars.

Please not smart comments like 'it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it'!

Price

I will try. Feel free to e-mail. Wirejock at yahoo dot com
I'm still building but have a pretty accurate spreadsheet o what it cost including what's left.

Would someone be able to help me regarding price? I have the chance to buy a very nice spec'd RV and would like to get an idea if I'm over paying for it or not.

I don't want to post the particulars here (owner is on VAF and I don't want to offend him!).

If anyone can help I'd appreciate a PM and I will explain particulars.

Please not smart comments like 'it's worth what someone is willing to pay for it'!
It depends on engine, carb or FI, Mag vs EI, prop CS vs Fixed, instruments basic or full EFIS with autopilot, upholstery, paint, quality of build, age and hours on the components and on. $100,000 is not unheard of. Cheers

Back