What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynon Skyview service

NinerBikes

Well Known Member
Just wanted to let RV-12 owners know that the service I experienced with my Skyview Classic with a quick 24 hr. turnaround is very exemplary in computer and the electronics industry.

Even more so in the Corona Virus lock down, work from home conditions a lot of businesses are under these days, along with protesting and riots.

Thank you Don, at Dynon, your team rocks when it comes to getting the job done.

Last edited:
These guys are amazing and a shout out to Jeff Fox at Dynon. Personally called back every time I left a message even helped troubleshoot while in my aircraft. My Skyview Touch had some issues, they replaced the whole unit.

Dynon Tech Support . . . . . Stellar!

Keep up the good work Dynon.
That sets you apart from the rest.

Dynon Tech Support . . . . . Stellar!.

I have to agree ... I had a bad ADSB in unit out of the box and after a few minutes troubleshooting over the phone, Dynon quickly sent me a replacement without waiting for the bad unit to get back to them. Had another occasion where I needed some technical assistance and Dynon's tech support was first rate.

In these days of corporate mindsets leaning towards push the product out and moving on, Dynon shines ... Dynon's tech support and customer service is truly stellar.

Just wanted to let RV-12 owners know that the service I experienced with my Skyview Classic with a quick 24 hr. turnaround is very exemplary in computer and the electronics industry.

Even more so in the Corona Virus lock down, work from home conditions a lot of businesses are under these days, along with protesting and riots.

Thank you Don, at Dynon, your team rocks when it comes to getting the job done.

I just got off the phone with Jeff about a SV-D1000T touch screen issue, he said I could send it for repair, $450 and expect 3 weeks turn around. You must have connections. :D

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with Jeff about a SV-D1000T touch screen issue, he said I could send it for repair, $450 and expect 3 weeks turn around. You must have connections. :D

I think that would be the previous owner I bought the plane from... a button stopped working while he was doing a data upload, he couldn't get it to finish, crashed on the upload. Turns out a contact on the button switch had gone bad, they replaced the whole strip of bottom buttons.

Don't know what the repair bill was, honestly.

Unfortunately, the repair group was shut down for a week due to a Covid related issue. They are understandably behind, but back there working hard to get caught up. Hope to be back to our normal turn around time soon.
Thanks for the patience in the trying times we all live right now.

Back