What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV8 training w/ Bruce Bohannon

ajax6220

I'm New Here
Train to fly your RV8 in an RV8. Great training in great location with a great instructor. As a previous military guy, I walked in with very little GA or tailwheel time and walked out with a ton of confidence knowing that I was ready to fly my RV8. It was fun no nonsense instruction geared towards readying me to "test fly" my RV8 while increasing my airmanship to maximize "free safety". Best money and time I have spent in long time.

Go see Bruce at 81D, you won't be disappointed.

I agree 100%. My first 5+ hours in an RV-8 were with Bruce and I enjoyed the time and learned a lot. Approaching 60 hours in my own RV-8 and remember his instruction on every flight.

Yes sir!

I got my tail wheel endorsement and RV8 intro from Bruce. Definitely money well spent. Spending time listening to his numerous stories is icing on the cake.

Agree 100%

Just finished 5 hours with Bruce as well, Great instruction with training catered to my specific needs. Ran me through the ringer with patience when I needed it. I recommend him for any of your needs including aerobatic instruction as well. I will be going back for more when I get my 40 hours in.

Back