What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Steinair

decathlon737

Well Known Member
Benefactor
Be careful when ordering from Stein, they will definitely create more work to an already busy aircraft building schedule, but end result after 3 coats of polyurethane is a piece of ultimate Man Cave art!!!

i-6QRkqC8-L.jpg

Bill, with all this rain you should have plenty of TIME to work on that 7 :D
All I did on Sunday was to make three ruts in the runway !

Stein funny story

I bought all my panel stuff from Stein a decade ago. Flew to Sun-N-Fun one year and ran across their booth. I walked up and ask for Stein. He came over and as I held out my hand to shake his, I said "I just want to meet the guy that got over $10000 of my money!" His reply.... "Uhhhhhh, HEY!... Did you get a tee shirt?"
I was with my girlfriend so he gave me two. GREAT GUY and yes their work is superior!

I bought all my panel stuff from Stein a decade ago. Flew to Sun-N-Fun one year and ran across their booth. I walked up and ask for Stein. He came over and as I held out my hand to shake his, I said "I just want to meet the guy that got over $10000 of my money!" His reply.... "Uhhhhhh, HEY!... Did you get a tee shirt?"
I was with my girlfriend so he gave me two. GREAT GUY and yes their work is superior!

Wow! only $10,000? You got away cheap? Multiply that by 3 or 4 and you have what I paid or what Bill paid for the above panel :D:eek: But yes, Stein is a great guy and his staff are all just as nice and professional.

Grey paint

I don't know what Stein used for that panel, but I have a nearly identical paint on mine, and it is Citation Cadet Grey. Looks really cool and seriously military.

Bill, what paint code did they use for that? They are doing mine now and I?m trying to find a nice charcoal.

Randy

I had them use the darkest grey, I think they offer three different greys. I will pm the code to you later, also if you are working with Nick Millard ask him for same code as mine.

Last edited:
Back