What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Chelton database help

KiloWhiskey1

Well Known Member
I just bought an RV-10 that came with two Chelton IDU-1 EFIS screens. I've tried to download a new nav database from the shop.jeppesen website but I haven't been able to figure it out. I was able to create an account, choose Genesys as the manufacturer, and select EFIS for the model (the only option). That's as far as I can get. I don't see anywhere to select a database to purchase or continue with the process.

Any Chelton owners out there that might be able to help?

Thanks, Keith

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I’ll try the Chelton board too, but hoping that someone here might have some additional info. Here is a picture showing my current software versions. It’d be nice to at least get a recent navigation database update.

BAA36Q3.jpg

Keith, did you get this figured out?

I have a couple of these idu1's and have been successful with installing nav databases.

It looks like you have the latest software possible.

Paul

Keith, did you get this figured out?

I have a couple of these idu1's and have been successful with installing nav databases.

It looks like you have the latest software possible.

Paul

Paul, Thanks and yes I did get it figured out. It’s been awhile, but I believe my older laptop was the issue. Keith

Back