What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

OSH: Homebuilt Parking

Flyguytki

Well Known Member
So I will be meeting some family this year and will be camping in Camp Scholler this year instead of with the RV, If I park in Homebuilt Parking will I be the odd man out or is this a pretty common thing to do? I hear of lots of people in HBC but no one ever talks about HBP.

EAA states that if you park in HBC you will pay the $25 regardless if you camp or not :(

So I will be meeting some family this year and will be camping in Camp Scholler this year instead of with the RV, If I park in Homebuilt Parking will I be the odd man out or is this a pretty common thing to do? I hear of lots of people in HBC but no one ever talks about HBP.

EAA states that if you park in HBC you will pay the $25 regardless if you camp or not :(

What you're proposing is pretty common. HBP is between HBC and 36/18.

Not odd at all, very common. There will be a couple hundred RVs in HBP over the week, so many that we have an area of HBP set aside for RVs (actually a couple of areas now that the -10s are so common and require more space.) This RV area is adjacent to HB camping so you will be close to the rest of the RVs.

Not odd at all, very common. There will be a couple hundred RVs in HBP over the week, so many that we have an area of HBP set aside for RVs (actually a couple of areas now that the -10s are so common and require more space.) This RV area is adjacent to HB camping so you will be close to the rest of the RVs.

Great to hear! I will be there on Sunday!

Back