What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anti Splat

Jerry10000

I'm New Here
I am new to the RV world having purchased a RV7A from the builder in early June, and I must say how impressed I am working with the folks at Anti Splat. I purchased a Nose Job 2 at their suggestion for ease of installation as a non-builder and their Ultimate Gust Lock.
The Nose Job 2 took me about 2 hours to install as my inexperience with reinstalling the nose faring became time consuming, who knew threading the wire through the hinges would require such patience!
The Ultimate Gust Lock is truly a beautiful piece of engineering and craftsmanship, and is worth the money as an upgrade to exterior rudder gust lock.
Calling Anti Splat with questions, they have always been wonderful on the phone, they provide amazing customer support.

Jerry Pozniak
RV7A N1643L

I'm having trouble with my nosed job brace. The clamp doesn't seem to want to close and contact the brace evenly. Does anyone have a close up pic of the brace and clamp bolted together? An end view showing them mated together would be great. The clamp seems too small to fit around the leg.

Back