What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Double Kudos to Vic Syracuse

rswalden

Well Known Member
Friend
Be sure to read Vic's excellent article in this month's edition (September 2020) of Sport Aviation.

Also, I just received my spiral-bound copy of his excellent "Pre-Buy" Guide that is available at:
Pre-Buy Guide for Amateur-Built Aircraft
It has 100 pages of color photos and tips that are useful to anyone buying an airplane, and especially an RV. It also helps RV owners prepare for their annual condition inspection by showing some common discrepancies to look for.

Vic has an electronic (iBook/iPad) version as well, but I like the printed booklet for ease of use. Be advised that Lulu.com is a 'print on demand' publisher and it may take several weeks for your copy to arrive. Highly recommended.

Well done, Vic...

Attachments

• Vic Sport Aviation (1).jpg
    Vic Sport Aviation (1).jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 209
Vic Syracuse is the Real Deal.

He came to our airport to do a prebuy on an airplane I had been maintaining so I got to see him in action. Not just with the mechanical stuff but afterwards when he did transition training with the new buyer, watched and listened as he communicated gracefully with the tower, spoke to all involved in the transaction afterwards...- there was nothing but high-praise for the man.

Back