What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Recommendations for hangar rentals in Tampa area

mbert

Florida RVers,

Anyone have a recommendation on hangar rentals, prices and airports in the Tampa area. I?ll be moving to Tampa at the end of the summer and I?m looking for a new home for my RV-4. Willing to share a hangar to cut costs.

Thanks!

Myles

Myles -- Nothing available at KCLW

Sorry -- waiting list --- when available, 525 to 600 or so, shade hangars, when available, 275, or so.

Ron

Hello again Ron
Made it back home safely but just saw your post about shaded hangers and you had when available. I'm wandering if the shaded hangars could be rented out for a week or two (when available) to visiting guest?

Tampa Executive (KVDF) has T and shade hangars. There has been a bunch of turnover on my row, so I am sure they have openings, or have them coming up on a regular basis. There are several empty T hangars on my row right now. The FBO Manager is named Ryan and is a stand up guy. I pay about 373.00 plus tax for mine. KZPH is a little cheaper, but further out of town. I live in Clearwater and would not even consider a Pinellas country hangar due to cost. Good luck.

I just left Zephyrhills so I know they have at least one hangar. $272/mo. Was on the waiting list at CLW for 6 years and finally got a spot. Tampa exec is definitely a reasonable option. ZPH is a great spot with lots of RVs and cheap fuel. It is a bit of hike though depending on where you are driving from.

Chris

Back