What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV7, or 8 flight Seattle

Glob6000

I'm New Here
Hi There,

I am looking at buying an RV7 or 8 in the future and will be in Seattle for a few days from the 17th of September with work.

I was very lucky to fly with Doug in his RV-6 a few months ago which was absolutely brilliant ( Thank you once again Doug and all the guys at 52F for their hospitality ) but would love an opportunity to fly in a 7 or 8 and would of course be happy to buy lunch, pay for the fuel etc in order to meet up with someone when I am there for a few days.

If anyone might be interested in meeting a like minded flyer and sharing a short flight it would be great to hear from you,

Kindest regards,

Glob6000,

RV-8 in Seattle

Happy to take you flying in the 8. Only catch is I fly early morning (depart by sunrise). If you’re ok with that then PM me.

There are plenty of 7 and 8s and I am sure they will chime in.

Ashish

Hi Airzen,

Thank you very much for the kind offer.

I arrive on the 17th around 04:00 after a long flight so might be a bit tight to make it for your early bird departure. Perhaps the morning of the 18th would be possible? Which airfield do you fly from and I can try to make a plan.

Thank you very much.

Simon

Back