What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

fuselage pics....

truss

guys...if you have any detailed pics of the fuselage construction I sure could use them...my prints tend to be a little fuzzy in areas...I am in the middle of the fuselage assembly and things are just alittle confusing...thx for the help...todd :confused: :eek: :) :rolleyes:

fuselage pics...

well if it helps i have kit no 419 and it is an rv4...fuselage is on jig and up to the f4o4 is mounted...thx,todd :cool:

Re: Fuselage pix

I have a bunch of 2 X 2 color slides I took at Van's when they were building the first kit RV-4. I used them with a projector & screen in my shop while building kit # 126. I can send them to you if you want & if you have a projector.
Bob Olds RV-4 , N1191X
Charleston,Arkansas
[email protected]

RV-4 fuselage pic's

Todd;
I thought I could walk out to the shop and pick up those color slides but I haven't found them yet. I have found other "Stuff" I had forgotten about though?? I will keep trying and will check the color photos of our building the present plane to see if there are any that would help.
I'm sorry about the delay,things here have been hectic lately.

Bob Olds

Back