What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

The 2020 Van's Calendars are in stock and shipping!

greghughespdx

Well Known Member
Advertiser
The 2020 Van's Aircraft calendars have arrived and are now shipping! Randomly inserted into the 3000 calendars we've received are more than 60 Golden Tickets, which represent prizes including $750 or $250 off an emp/tail kits, a couple of our new Light Box Signs, a few $100 Van's gift certificates, and a whole slew of shirt/hat giveaways. We sold out of calendars last year, so we ordered about 500 more this year. Be sure to get your orders in early!

• $5.00 each
  • $4.50 each if you order 5-10
  • $4.00 each if you order 11 or more
The prices are the same as last year and shipping's included. We've kept the prices low for ordering multiples, and hope you enjoy the calendar and give some to your aviation friends - including people who don't (yet) have RVs!

Screen-Shot-2019-11-20-at-3.21.04-PM.png

New Builer

If any golden ticket winners are looking to share in the Christmas spirit, and do not need it, I could definitely use it toward an 8 empennage. 206 Far Hills, Del Rio, TX 78840.

Two years in a row...?

I got my calendars on Wednesday. As I looked through them I wondered, "What are the chances I could win a Golden Ticket two years in a row?"

It was 50-50...as I didn't get one THIS year. :(

But I love the calendars. One for the shop, one for the kitchen fridge, and one for the office. :)

Last edited:
Hate to Pile on this thread but I am hoping to order a Rv-10 tail kit before end of the year and would love a golden ticket if anyone wants to share Christmas Spirit!

4489 Rachel Lane
Saint Joseph, MI 49085

I wouldn't mind one but by the time it got down under the cost would be more than a new RV and the time line would be more suited to 2021..,lolol Things happen very slowly in this third world country!:D

Back