What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Picture test

Just to understand posting image process, we still need to host it somewhere else, correct?

Would someone please help me to understand what has changed in posting an image?

Just to understand posting image process, we still need to host it somewhere else, correct?

Would someone please help me to understand what has changed in posting an image?

I’m doing this on an iPad. After taking a picture with the iPad camera, move it from camera to pictures. I cannot find a way to post from “New Post” and have to go to a specific forum, in this case RV-8. Under Additional Options, click on “ manage attachments” and click on “chose file”, go to your pictures. Click on a picture then on the size then hit “done”. Finish your message and post. I think I got it all. If it doesn’t work I’m probably missing a step. Don’t need to have a host other than the iPad but I suppose it is stored somewhere in computer land. I think “pictures” comes with the iPad, don’t remember ever adding a host.
Bill

Last edited:
I’ve got to try this as well

Attachments

• 0510E3AD-95B5-47F1-94A2-2F1B47A04A01.jpeg
    0510E3AD-95B5-47F1-94A2-2F1B47A04A01.jpeg
    838.1 KB · Views: 126
Photo test

Photo test

Attachments

• 6A3470E0-6AB1-4EC7-8674-1DB38E0AD40D.jpg
    6A3470E0-6AB1-4EC7-8674-1DB38E0AD40D.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 121
Hey guys check out the other test thread in the Temp forum on how to post these inline with your message (instead of as a thumbnail) :)

Thumbnail or not, it is still somewhat disappointing that full resolution photos cannot be viewed directly without either clicking on each photo or hosting via a third party. Will the new software be tweaked eventually to show full resolution after the upload, like this?

Hear, hear!

You'll have to relay your disappointment to the authors of this version of vBulletin (circa 2007).

You can read about the new version (and its capabilities) here - https://www.vbulletin.com

There are facilities for easy image resizing ... going to be a nice upgrade :D

Last edited:
Back