What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

VAFcast #4 is now live: Mr. Danny King

Danny King really keeps it interesting. Loved the story about the big bird removing one engine from his T38.

Danny King really keeps it interesting. Loved the story about the big bird removing one engine from his T38.

Danny sure made it easy! I'm still getting the hang of this thing, so it's always a gift to have a guest like Sky. Thanks for the kind words. v/r,dr

PS:

To subscribe and have the episodes auto-download to whatever podcast player you're using, put this URL in your podcast player:

https://feed.podbean.com/vafdr/feed.xml

...or of course you can play them in your browser by looking for the green play arrow at the idividual links.

Last edited:
LOVE THAT PODCAST!
Just listened to #4 and they keep getting better! keep 'em coming, DR!

[ed. Thank ya sir! Will do! v/r,dr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hilarious

I've listened to all four podcasts so far. Really enjoyed each of them! Gotta say, the conversation of Rob Reece's choice of a superpower had me laughing out loud!:D Made a drywall project I was doing go by a little easier. Keep them coming!

Keep it up!

Really like hearing you guys rather then just reading it on the forum. Especially for those of us overseas. Thanks for making it happen.

Love those podcasts!

Doug, I have enjoyed each of these podcasts, but I really enjoyed #4 with Danny King. Maybe it’s because I met him years ago at Oshkosh or because he and I are about the same age. Anyway, keep’em coming! :D

Back