What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Rescue dog flight needed

Sig600

Well Known Member
Gents,
Friend of mine is desperatley trying to find a home for a 7 month old American Bulldog before it gets resigned to a shelter. The dog is located in Sarasota, and has a great home waiting for it in Nevada, however neither party has much money to ship. The origianl owners are having their house foreclosed on because of the wifes mounting medical bills.

Anyway... was wondering if there was one or a team of volunteers that would be willing to tag-team the dog across the country. I realize this would be a monumental act of good will from a lot of people, but you'll save a dogs life, and make two families very happy. Word is the kids from the original owners are already torn up enough to give their dog (lives and home as well) up.

Thanks in advance.... and if there are any other idea's on how to move the dog, I'm all ears (no pun intended).

PilotsnPaws

PilotsnPaws is one organization that does a good job of transporting dogs and cats. You might contact them.
Also, Googling "Bulldog Rescue" returns several bulldog rescue organizations. You might contact them.

Last edited:
Back