What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Heads Up - Black Friday Builder Stuff

Phil

Well Known Member
I was looking through the pre-release black friday ads and the ever popular Werner Work Platform is listed for $17 this year. That is $2 cheaper than what I paid for it last year!

http://www.theblackfriday.com/ads/lowes/lowes-black-friday-ad11.shtml

I have two and they're great for building the RV. I call them portable wings so I can stand on the side of the fuselage and work. You will be able to order them online too and pick them up in the store. That way you won't have to get up at 3:30 AM.

Every RV builder should have a pair.
Phil

werner_ap20_mp6_aluminum_679.jpg

Last edited:
Highly recommend!

These platforms are the best way to access the interior while building as well as reach the top of the cowling when the airplane is on the gear. I have one that I've been using a lot and I definitely will be buying another one this year for $17 to use on the other side! Light enough to move around, but why not have two for this price?!:D

I was just talking about these yesterday hoping they would be on sale again this year. I missed them last year and now that the fuse is on the gear I could use a pair.

This thread was deleted by a moderator but I undeleted it.

I bought three of these puppies last year and they are the most handy items in the hangar. I've used them for ladders, stools, tables, benches and paint stands.

Highly recommended at the Black Friday price!

Thanks for sharing this again Phil. I bought three last year, two for the hangar and one at the house and I used them all the time.

Back