What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New RV Site - Tell me what you think? www.2muchflying.com

I like it.

I'm not a web designer, but I like the format.
Interesting to look at.
I will look forward to updates.
Congrats on building a -10.
From what I've seen, you will love it.

Good beginning Mike

Content OK, waiting for more info. The background is well chosen, not dark-black. My eyes usually get tired faster when I read on black background.
Will evaluate and score your site every New Years Eve:D

Content OK, waiting for more info. The background is well chosen, not dark-black. My eyes usually get tired faster when I read on black background.

My eyes get tired..........even with dark gray. I don't normally need reading glasses, unless the light is low. I really prefer black letters on a white background.

L.Adamson

Looks good, Mike! Thanks for the link and looking forward to seeing it (and your project) grow.

b,
dr

Hey Mike,

That RV-10 panel on your front page has a Vertical Power VP-200 front and center and dual Cheltons. Built by Aerotronics.

Nice site!

Overwhelming replies...

Thanks Team for the feedback...

I have updated a significant amount taking suggestions from the user group.

I have also tried to enlarge the text to ensure the best viewing while retaining the creative flair.

Much more to come...

The best news of all - Tail Kit to arrive Monday January 5th!!!

MM.:D

suggestion for EAA building seminars

I just happened to hit on this thread and noticed that the builders web site says he's decided building is not for him. It's a shame to put out that much effort and cost in getting all the tools, parts, and equipment before finding this out.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out, Mike.

I suggest potential builders take one (or more) of the excellent EAA SportAir builder workshops before making substantial outlays.

http://www.sportair.com/

There's also the Alexander Technical Center, where you can build your tail in a week, with their tools and advice.

http://www.buildtofly.com/dotnetnuke/

Go slow on the Tools

I'd also recommend getting one of the Bare Bones or Get Me Started RV Tool kits for $1600 or less from Avery or Cleaveland to build the empennage. You can always get the rest of the stuff later.

I'd also suggest building the little RV Training Project Van's sells before even starting the Emp. If that takes you six months, you may want to forget building and buy a used, flying RV.

Back