What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

KFFC Formation Team Practice

rswalden

Well Known Member
We took the opportunity to fly before the Georgia Corvid-19 lockdown began. 14 RV's in all. Perfect evening to fly...
An aviation/photography enthusiast who happened to drive by took some nice photos (used with permission)

i-FFmqVXv-XL.jpg

i-n2CmBLp-XL.jpg

i-QX7JqVn-XL.jpg

i-zNDmq2w-XL.jpg

i-CH7RSH5-XL.jpg

Very nice. I'm based about a 25 minute flight away from KFFC. I'm very interested in learning formation flying. When all this COVID stuff has passed, are their any local formation flight clinics that might be available?

Very nice. I'm based about a 25 minute flight away from KFFC. I'm very interested in learning formation flying. When all this COVID stuff has passed, are their any local formation flight clinics that might be available?

Thanks, Jim
We have a very active formation training program here for local RV pilots and periodically host formation ground schools. We train to FFI.AERO national standards. Come fly with us when things get back to normal! In the meantime, please visit our web site. Thanks for your interest.

KFFC Twilight Formation Practice

i-bLT3sH2-XL.jpg

KFFC's Falcon RV Squadron entertaining a small crowd this weekend outside the Line Creek Brewery in Peachtree City, GA.
This was one of those "Kodak Moments" that we all enjoy in our RV's.

Last edited:
Back