What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Did my ADS-B stop working?

JackinMichigan

Well Known Member
I've been flying my RV-10 for about a year and a half now. For the first year I could track every detail of my flights thru Flightaware.com, but for some reason they've stopped tracking my flights. The last flight they have on record was four month ago.

What's a reliable way to test if my ADS-B out is still working? My ADS-B in works fine.

Last edited:
Ask for a PAPR report from FAA --- just takes

a minute or two and they get back to you in about 30 minutes--- I get one about every three months, or so.

Ron

I've been flying my RV-10 for about a year and a half now. For the first year I could track every detail of my flights thru Flightaware.com, but for some reason they've stopped tracking my flights. The last flight they have on record was four month ago.

What's a reliable way to test if my ADS-B out is still working? My ADS-B in works fine.

Do you havē "display position only flights" selected in your Flightaware profile? If not, many flights don't show up.

:cool:

Flightaware stopped displaying a lot of flights for "anonymous" users hitting their website. If you register and login with a Flightaware user name and password, then you'll see those flights if you have "position only" selected.

Back