What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

SV-EMS-220 Offline

crowly100

I'm New Here
Hello All,

Newly purchased RV-10 with full Advanced Avionics. New issue that we are having trouble tracking down. We are getting a intermittent SV-EMS-220-Offline. This happens momentarily where Oil press, fuel press, fuel quant etc go blank, then returns normal values. You then get a annoying Check Fuel Pressure, Check Oil Pressure etc. Warnings.

We pulled everything off the EMS box and checked all wires and pins, tightened everything up and reconnected, but still having the issue. I don't want to just assume its the box before trying all options. Has anyone seen this or have any ideas?

Thank You

This happened to me.

I was getting EMS Fail message and no engine information on my screen. I checked the connections at the EMS box and the SV display (I assumed the EMS was connected directly to the display.) As it turned out, my EMS was connected to the SV network hub, and that’s where the problem was. Found the EMS cable connector at the hub loose. Tightened and all was good.

Back