What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Narco 812

Capt

Well Known Member
Hi Van'ers :)

Posting again as I am still looking for a Narco NCS 812 Nav/Com serviceable radio set, anyone?
Thanks.

Looks like the chances of finding a serviceable Narco 812 are zero -(
Now looking at fitting a new Trig Ty96A radio. Anyone got any thoughts on this radio?
Thanks guys.

Well doesn't look too promising finding a Narco 812. So asking whether anyone here might know where I could obtain a circuit diagram for same? I 'might' be able to get mine repaired if I can find the circuit drawings otherwise no one here has a clue?
Thanks.

Well doesn't look too promising finding a Narco 812. So asking whether anyone here might know where I could obtain a circuit diagram for same? I 'might' be able to get mine repaired if I can find the circuit drawings otherwise no one here has a clue?
Thanks.

I think you would do better in Classified Section. Also there is barnstormers, ebay, trade-a-plane and a ton of avionics shops coast to coast.

I searched the AEA EEDirect listings for AEA members and On Call Aviation 805-815-2751 lists one for $1500. Description is NAV/Com with dime 891. I would suspect that the price is very negotiable. Give it a try.

Thanks again guys for the links, I am aware of pretty much every set for sale world wide, just too expensive for what they are by the time I pay the exchange rate and shipping -(
I'll just have to bite the bullet and upgrade to a new VHF set, Trig look good -)

Back