What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Grand Rapids EIS 4000 data sampling interval - SAVVY

BH1166

Well Known Member
Looked manuals over and don’t find a method to change data sampling rate. Looks like it is 7-8 seconds as viewed by the SAVVY Aviation web app. Hoping to increase sampling rate for better resolution. Email to GRT SUPPORT last week... no response, thought I’d ask here.

Thanks

1 Hz sample rate from EFIS

Looked manuals over and don’t find a method to change data sampling rate. Looks like it is 7-8 seconds as viewed by the SAVVY Aviation web app. Hoping to increase sampling rate for better resolution. ...

If the EIS 4000 is connected to a GRT EFIS, it's pretty easy - here's an extract from the manual I have. Direct from the EIS 4000? Not sure, not even sure if it logs.

GRT EFIS - sample rate.png

Thanks

Thanks Mickey....I have old 4000 and Sport SX. Seems your info came from am2019 manual. Heading to hangar to check it out. I get the data as a csv file... hope my old sx lets me adjust the sampling interval. I keep a thumb drive in USB port attach to cable from back of sport sx. Again , thanks 😊 Butch

Back