What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

CFI in S California with RV-12 time

NinerBikes

Well Known Member
I am looking for a CFI that's in Southern CA that trains for a Sport Pilot license.

I would provide my E-LSA RV-12, and I have insurance for myself as a student and as well as for instructor / PIC

I would, if possible, being retired, prefer to do accelerated course flying lessons, perhaps 2 times per day, 3 x per week, plus some ground school lessons. Instructor needs to have written lesson plans in advance, and advise me of what areas to be studied, as homework assignments, before the actual flight lesson.

I am KWHP based, but if it was needed, I could get my plane transferred/ferried to your airport. Would prefer airports north of KWHP, if I come to you. KSZP KL45, KMIT KiYK, KWJF, KTSP or L00 would be preferred.

Please send me a private message, if you are a CFI or know a CFI interested and capable.

Randy

Give CP Aviation at KSZP a call, they used to train Sport Pilot in a Skycatcher, and I believe the lady CFI doing Sport Pilot owned an RV.

Thx for lead... she came through... 1.6 hrs Hobbs time Tuesday, 2.0 hrs Thursday, that much closer to soloing soon. Good mesh of learning style with this instructor, he's instinctual, working with me.

Back