What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X install manual

Wingit

Downloaded G3x install manual to my Ipad. Is there away to get to a specific section without having to scroll through every page.

Dave

PDF reader?

I use GoodReader and it supports bookmarks. It shows a table of contents and you can select individual sections and expand them to zero in on what you want.

Not sure about other options.

I downloaded mine from the web. PM your e-mail to me and I will send you my version, revision AH, January 2019.

download and open in adobe acrobat

The file works as a .pdf in adobe acrobat a whole lot better than trying to work it in a web page.

Suggest you install Acrobat Reader on your iPad from the App Store. No charge for the reader, and it works well on the iPad for the G3X manual. You should then be able to go to the table of contents at the front of the manual and touch on the section/page you want to jump to.

Cheers,

You can also do a search of the document on the iPad and it will have a windows with every hit it sees in your query.

I'm old fashioned and printed out all my Garmin installation/user manuals on 24 pound paper and put them in binders. Thousands of pages. Took some time but I just could not get used to using my iPad download.

Back