What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tell me about flying your RV-6 or -6A

Dave Prizio

I'm New Here
I am working on an article about buying a used RV-6 or 6A for Kitplanes. I am looking for a half dozen or so people would like to provide me with a picture of their plane (RV-6 or 6A only) and describe their ownership and flying experience. I don't need anything too long, not more than say 200 words. Please PM me if this is something you would like to do. I will need your submission no later than November 8. Thanks.

Dave Prizio
KITPLANES

I do that

I'm sending you an email in hopes you send me yours , love flying my 6 even though I'm occasionally working on my RV 7 a !

Need more

Thanks to those of you who sent me your stories and photos. I could use some more, but I will need them this week. Please pm me a message about owning your RV-6 or 6A and include a high resolution photo (1Mb file size or larger if possible).

Some of you have simply responded on the forum without sending your story and photo directly. Please send me what you can to [email protected]

Thanks.

Back