What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 in Atlanta area

trench99

I'm New Here
We recently moved to Decatur to work at Emory and we brought our love of flying with us. My wife and I are looking at building vs buying. We've come close to settling on an RV and likely a RV-10. Does anyone have an RV-10 near Atlanta that they would be willing to show us so we can see the real deal?

Contact The Guru

Probably the best RV guy ever, is in your back yard. Vic Syracuse, owner of Base Leg Aviation, is at Falcon Field. He has built multiple aircraft, including 2 RV-10’s.

Synergy Air South

I suggest you check out Synergy Air South at the Newnan-Coweta County Airport KCCO.

There are at least 4 RV-10's under construction there including one recently signed off and about to fly.

I built an award winning RV-7 with their assistance out in Eugene and currently am building an RV-10 in Newnan.

In my opinion, if you want to build - there is no better place to do it than Synergy Air/ Synergy Air South.

Thank you, all! I'm in talks with Synergy so will try to go see them in Newnan. I currently fly from PDK so I'll definitely go see Vic at BaseLeg. This community is amazing!

I'm also on the hunt for some thorough safety statistics with comparisons to comparable certified aircraft. Comparable may be a stretch :)

The Falcon RV Squadron is also based at KFFC with over 40 RVs based at the field. A number of their members post here.

Back